Saturday, August 13, 2011

Pew Pew...Pew Pew.....


  • Sunday is a favorite day of mine. A kick my feet up, relax, and prepare for a new week kind of day.
  • I attract animals. Lots of animals. Saturday morning I heard a light tapping at our front door. I got up and looked and there was a orange female cat using her paw to "knock" on the door! What the what?? And next to her were 8 baby ducklings huddled in a group looking for a hand out! Uh... word must have gotten around I'm a soft touch!
  • My dog is in his teen years and is humping anything he can get too! I have told the kids to keep their stuffed toys up off the floor! Damn teenagers!
  • I got some sort of bug when we were in Orlando. I have felt like ass since Friday morning. Not the souvenir I had wanted.
  • Going to all the kids open houses next week. I have a high schooler, a middle schooler, and a an elementary schooler this year. Pray for me!
  • FOOTBALL IS BACK!!! If you dislike sports, please don't hate on me. If you do hate on my love of all things gridiron. I'll find you and make you play roller derby with me. Ask Karl how that worked out for him!
  • The California Pizza Kitchen has the tastiest gluten free crust I have ever eaten. Even HHH, who isn't a fan of gluten free, likes it! Kudos to them for making Mo a regular sized, gluten free pizza when we were told they didn't have kid sized crust. Didn't even charge us for it! You guys rock.
  • I have to go school shopping next week after we get finished supply lists. Why Middle & High Schools think it's OK to have us wait for completed lists is unknown to me! Sigh.....
  • I haven't skated in 2 weeks and I'm feeling the itch.

No comments: