Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Addicted!!!

Guess what I have discovered?? Oh yeah... after finally going into Sephora to ask for help with my eye make up, I got some nice things for the long haul. One of the things I discovered was....

Eye make up primer.

It seems to keep your eye make up as nice as it can be for as long as possible, you need a sort of creme base to apply it to. As I was looking at the different kinds of base formulas, HHH sauntered over and looked at the tubes and said,

"In the maintenance field, we call that Kilz."

I shit you not! Thanks for the chuckle sweetie! Just remember to laugh when I blow 1/2 a paycheck there!

1 comment:

Megan said...

What kind did you buy? I love Bare Escentuals Prime Time for eyes. The bonus is you can mix some powder shadow with it and make eyeliner that will last all day!