Thursday, June 9, 2011

Whaaaaaa......

I know I should have a witty and insightful post to put up here, but I don't. I spent 3 hours at the pool with the kids on Thursday and even though I stayed in the shade of a couple of palm trees, I ended up with my boobs getting fried. Oh yes, the rack is now two toned between creamy white and hot pink. No worries though, I have been liberally applying aloe gel and HHH has been happy to help me rub it in. (wink, wink, nudge nudge...)

So, if I am already sun burnt, that means Friday will NOT be spent at the pool. Gotta give the skin a rest. That means I am going to tear the house apart and clean it with in an inch on it's life. Thursday night we went to Bed, Bath, & Beyond and got a shower curtain liner, two new bath sheets, and one of those memory foam bath mats. OMG That thing is so nice! Very comfy for my feeties! Can't wait to try out the bath sheets tomorrow after I wash them. Now I just need to get out to LUSH and get a few more bath bombs!!

And that's about it. What are you guys doing for summer?

1 comment:

Russ said...

You gotta watch out for that reflected light!