Thursday, June 23, 2011

Tomorrow!


Tomorrow is the day! My two youngest will take to the hardwood and roll their hardest to "Hip check Diabetes into the Suicide Seats". Yes, we have made that our catch phrase! You should too!

Please go here and make a donation to the JDRF.(Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation), or make a donation on this page too. That's the main donation page for the JDRF. Another donation link is shown at the end of this video that Prosehack made. Or, if you are in the area, come to Astro Skate at 8:30am to watch these pint sized athletes give their all. While you're there, buy some baked goods(yes, I know that sounds silly for a Diabetes fundraiser, but think of it as we're making cheddar off the normies, also, I am making gluten free cupcakes with sugar free, chocolate icing!), and maybe purchase a raffle ticket! I have it on good authority that there is a LUSH gift bag in the raffle worth $30!!

So won't you come help us out? Just look at those faces up there!! TRY to tell them no!

1 comment:

Karl said...

I donated to the main page, since I couldn't figure out the other link. Hope you guys raise a ton of money