Sunday, June 5, 2011

Rollin'....

Today I am watching my 5th grader graduate elementary school. That starts at 8:30am. Then at 11:30 I am watching the 3rd grader get his awards for the last semester. Then I'm supposed to eat lunch at school with my kids. After that we are putzing around for a few hours and it's off to derby practice for the evening and then ....


I AM DONE SCHLEPING BACK AND FORTH FOR SCHOOL. KIDS ARE OFF FOR THE SUMMER!

OMG! I am so glad that's over. Now I only have to drive for derby practice 2 times a week. Most awesome. I'm glad I'll get to relax more. I'll also get to get back to running and exercising like I was before having to spend 7.5 hours a day on my ass in Bux. Maybe some more swimming to take it easy on my knee.

Either or, I just have one thing to say....


I'M FREE!

1 comment:

Karl said...

Congrats on your freedom! It's about time.