Thursday, June 30, 2011

Anonymous

Dear Anonymous-

Hello there. So glad you come to my blog and enjoy what you read. You must enjoy it, or you wouldn't keep coming back. Since you are also a recent reader as well, I didn't think twice about you using the anonymous label when leaving your "choice" comments. Lots of people who comment on blogs don't want to fiddle with registering their name and what not. I get that. What I don't get is the fact that you seem to be having a great time poking fun at my expense. Yes, yes, I know, people don't always see eye to eye, and I have a very..... unique..... point of view so to speak. I don't expect my writing to make everyone happy, but you, anonymous, you seem to like attacking me on a personal level. In the comments for the graduation post, you referenced me as being "white trash". Oh, then there was the time when you commented about my complaining about the woman who took her drink into the bathroom at Panera. You asked if ANYTHING made me happy, and I answered in the comments about how several things made me happy.

So I'd like to take this opportunity to say that, I know you either work or go to Ringling College of Art & Design. I've got several of your IP addys and have looked you up. Part of that makes me feel better, because I have an idea of where you are, but the other part of that is I may know who you are.

Someone I know/knew feels like it's a fun thing to hate on me.

How great a feeling is that, huh? And the best part is, the people I know from Ringling......

SKATED WITH ME!

Yup. If Trolly McTrollerton is someone I know/knew, they are the same people I skated with in SRG. People I bonded with, bouted with, cared about, and hurt with when our league went bust. It actually kind of stings a bit!

So, dear Anonymous, have your fun. Chuckle at my expense, if you will. It's perfectly alright. I'm a big girl. I have yet to delete someone's comments just because I didn't agree with them. HOWEVER.... do me the kindness of no longer hiding behind the mask of an anonymous commenter. You aren't really anonymous, are you? You know me and I know you.

Time to own up.

Sincerely, Blondefabulous

No comments: