Friday, May 20, 2011

Weekend Jams.


Cee Lo has a new, less profanity laden song out that I seem to have latched onto. "Bright Lights, Bigger City" is smooth, orchestrated, and reminiscent of the big disco sound you used to get back in the days of Studio 54, with the updated bass and lyrical acrobatics Cee Lo brings to his other musical forays. The video, however, seems a little far fetched as it portrays a sort of 007 secret agent/sexy woman, double agent story line. Sorry Cee Lo, I just can't buy it since you resemble an Oompa Loompa with bling & talent.

My next jam is courtesy of The Bros Of Failblog. I saw this and almost laughed my ass off in Bux, which garnered me several stares of "WTF is wrong with THIS bitch??" Heh... earbuds are a good thing! Garfunkel & Oates(obviously a fake band) did this wonderful song in which they expound on everyone's favotite club inhabitant, the DOUCHE! With the song titled appropriately, "This Party Took A Turn For The Douche", the two ladies cover every stupid, Jersey Shore-esque, overly tanned cliche' you could possibly see out on the town! I tell ya, I almost snorted my coffee out my nose! (That would have really gotten the Bux-ites talking!)

And that's what I got for your weekend goodness! Remember, try not to drink your iced tea on the toilet, and don't be a douche!

No comments: