Sunday, May 15, 2011

1ne Hunderd 1ne

  1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? I have a scar on my left knee from where I wrecked a motorcycle in college. It was painful, I was on crutches for weeks, I still have 13thSt. in my knee. Guess I'll carry Gainesville with me forever!

  2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR BEDROOM? Matching artsy wall art, and our flat screen.
  3. WHAT DOES YOUR MOBILE PHONE LOOK LIKE? HTC EVO.
  4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? I am stuck in the 80's, but now I have been listening to quite a bit of top 40 seeing as that is what my eldest listens to. I am a firm believer in knowing what your kids are in!
  5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? Not really.
  6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? To get a working vehicle.
  7. WHO DO YOU MISS? My friends from high school.
  8. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU OR HAS A CRUSH ON YOU? Yep!
  9. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU KISSED? My husband.
  10. WHAT'S YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Marie
  11. THE BEST TV SHOW EVER CREATED? Fantasy Island.
  12. THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO? My Eldest Daughter.
  13. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Yes.
  14. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? The person who choreographed my daughter's 8th grade dance piece. It was a farewell piece with them putting on caps and gowns and I bawled like a baby!
  15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOGNE / PERFUME? I used to love Sunflowers, but it was something that I associated with a certain person, so when I met my new husband, I chose a new scent. Now I favour Pleasures.
  16. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOUR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? brown or chestnut hair with blue or green eyes.
  17. WOULD YOU RATHER BE SMART OR FUNNY? Smart.
  18. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS? Depends on the situation. I like coffee in the mornings when I am trying to wake up, but if I need a boost before playing a derby bout, or a pick me up at practice, I like a quick energy shot!
  19. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PIZZA TOPPING? Mushrooms!
  20. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Krispy Kreme doughnuts!
  21. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON WHO MADE YOU MAD? My husband.
  22. DO YOU SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE? Not really. I know enough Spanish to talk to a student, but that's about it.
  23. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU? That I remember has to be an ABC pop up book I got on my 2nd birthday. It is one of my earliest memories and one I treasure because I developed my love of reading from that day forth!
  24. DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE? More than I could ever say.
  25. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? No.
  26. FAVOURITE CLOTHING BRAND? Wicked Skatewear.
  27. WHAT'S YOUR DREAM CAR? Right now, BMW.... ever, Corvette.
  28. WHAT COLOUR IS IT? BMW-Midnight blue, Corvette- Red.
  29. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE KIND OF EXERCISE? Roller Skating.
  30. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Been there. Done that.
  31. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? By showing them.
  32. WRITE A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED? 29.
  33. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? Either.
  34. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN? My husbands.
  35. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? Lack of Courtesy!
  36. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF YOUR COUNTRY? WHERE DID YOU GO? WHAT PLACE DID YOU LIKE BEST? No.
  37. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Chocolate & Bread
  38. FRIES/CHIPS, RICE, OR BEANS? Chips, with a nice fresh salsa.
  39. FIRST JOB? Counter help at Arbys.
  40. EVER PRANK CALLED SOMEONE? Yes.
  41. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED OUT THIS? Cleaning and unpacking boxes.
  42. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE? Tummy tuck and boob lift! Having kids is hell on your body!
  43. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS MEME? I have never done meme like this.... Not even the 100 things meme.
  44. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My cooking/cake decorating.
  45. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL? Buy more Cherry Pepsi!
  46. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? A BMW.
  47. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? I have all that I need!
  48. WHERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My parents swear they named me after two total bitches on a soap opera that was on in '72.
  49. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? No.
  50. WHICH FINGER[S] IS YOUR FAVOURITE? Thumbs. They're what separates us from the other primates!
  51. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Cinnamon Raisin Toast! (a big no-no for me!)
  52. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Usually.
  53. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? Ham.
  54. ANY BAD HABITS? Yes.
  55. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF? I don't have any CD's. I have all digital.
  56. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Totally.
  57. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL? Yes, but I told it back to the person who told me so I'm not sure that counts. She didn't remember telling me in the first place, so I told her her secret back to her to prove a point.
  58. DO LOOKS MATTER? Usually, no, but some people just creep me out.
  59. HOW DO YOU RELEASE YOUR ANGER? Roller Derby.
  60. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? I don't really have one.
  61. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY? No.
  62. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE TOY AS A CHILD? My bike. Back in the day we could ride till it got dark and not worry about anyone snatching you up!
  63. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR MOBILE PHONE? 22.
  64. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Yup.
  65. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE FAMOUS? Yes.
  66. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT? No.
  67. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A PLACE TO LIVE? Crime Rate, namely a low one!
  68. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Blondefabulous, Nic,
  69. HOW MANY HATS DO YOU OWN? WHAT'S YOUR HAT SIZE? Just a few, and they are all baseball caps.
  70. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Sometimes.
  71. WERE YOU UPSET ABOUT STEVE IRWIN DYING? No. It was one of those things where you knew it was coming, you just didn't know when!
  72. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate.
  73. ARE YOU LAZY? Not usually. I just don't have time.
  74. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE SONGS AT THE MOMENT? Blow by Ke$ha, Heartbreak Warfare by John Mayer, and Bright Lights, Bigger City, by Cee Lo Green.
  75. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE BAND? Depeche Mode.
  76. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE? 4. I really should have taken them out, but I didn't.
  77. DO YOU WANT TO GO ANYWHERE SPECIAL THIS YEAR? Yes. I want a spa trip for my birthday! And I want to go to Sk808!!
  78. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The TV is playing Independence Day as I type this.
  79. LAST THING YOU ATE? Cinnamon Raisin Toast.
  80. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My husband.
  81. WHATS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT YOURSELF IN THE MORNING? Bed head.
  82. FAVOURITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? Head Over Heels by Tears For Fears.
  83. FAVOURITE TWO THINGS TO HATE? Old People & Bad Drivers. Since I live in Florida, I usually get both at the same time!
  84. FAVOURITE DRINK? Cherry Pepsi.
  85. FAVOURITE ZODIAC SIGN? Libra.
  86. SPORTS YOU LIKE TO WATCH? Football, Wrestling, Roller Derby.
  87. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOUR? Um... what day of the week is it?
  88. EYE COLOUR? Brown.
  89. DO YOU WEAR GLASSES? Yes, but I favor contacts because I'm very active.
  90. SIBLINGS? Yes!
  91. FAVOURITE MONTH(s)? March. Because I have so many people I love who have birthday's in that month.
  92. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI? Meh. Never got the gist of it.
  93. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Alice In Wonderland, the new version.
  94. FAVOURITE DAY OF THE YEAR? That one perfect day in fall when summer finally heads out for good.
  95. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? Hell yes.
  96. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter. Living in Florida, winter is awesome, with the exception of all the snowbirds!
  97. KISSES OR HUGS? Depends on the person, but probably hugs.
  98. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE-NIGHT STANDS? Relationships.
  99. WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE CELEBRITY? Neil Patrick Harris.
  100. WHO IS THE LEAST LIKELY TO ASK YOU ON A DATE? My ex husband.
  101. BOOKS YOU'D LIKE TO SEE TURNED INTO A FILM? ???

3 comments:

Karl said...

Saw this meme recently and may steal it just to have something to blog. And I have to say I could never wear contacts because the thought of touching my eyeballs skeeves me out!

Darth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kevin said...

I'm stealing from you, Dave, and Karl. Don't judge me too harshly.

(that last deleted comment was this one from me but using a different Gmail profile accidentally. Whoops)