Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What What??

I'm average to slightly above average!!

Well..... we're average to above average! Average number of times a married couple has sex is anywhere from 5 to 12 times a month.

WE'RE #8!!!


Whoo hoo. Not bad for 11 years together! And by number 8, I mean 8+ times a month!! And that doesn't include fooling around with no intercourse!! (That would have taken us off the charts!) I have been using an app to chart my lady times so I can better predict things, and a side of said app is apparently tracking your naughty times!! It's probably so you can predict fertility for optimum baby making, but my egg farm is long gone thanks to early peri-menopause so I'm using it for a "notch on the bedpost" dealeeo!

Yeah, tmi and all that! Since we're sharing though.......

How do you stack up?

Article here.

3 comments:

Russ said...

Not well. Not well at all.

Sheila said...

When we first got married, 5 to 6 times a week.

THEN he started working nights.

So now, 1 to 2.

It really sucks. LOL

Anonymous said...

I'd really rather not imagine you having sex.Thanks.