Saturday, April 9, 2011

Ideas

I have been trying to think of a few things I can post that would be quick and easy. (no snide comments please!) I've come up with a few things...

1. Local color. Take a photo of something from the local area that shows what a great place Southwest Florida is.

2. Derby Photo of the Week. I know I post a shit load of derby shots on here and in FB, but I am trying to hone my skill at photographing this high impact sport. It's fast and amazing and OMG you just have to see it live to believe it... but if you can't, you can check out a photo or two here.

3. Pig About Town. I have been discussing this with Pig, my Angry Bird buddy, and I am going to take photos of Pig all over the place! I got the idea when I took him to get the kids on Thursday and snapped a shot of him in the passenger seat. It's along the line of where someone would steal a lawn gnome or plastic flamingo and send the owner photos of where ever the thing was.... It might be interesting.

And that's about it. Just a few ideas, because as the spring rolls on, I am going to be inundated with school stuff with the kids and Derby stuff for both the kids and myself! Less time for blogging, you know....

2 comments:

Nicole said...

ooo Pig About Town could be it's own blog!!!!!!!! What a fun idea!!!!

Putz said...

sweetteee , when you blog about anything we are your capitive audience