Monday, March 7, 2011

Video.

video

Not of me, mind you, because I lost my ass off and got hurt slamming into the wood floor since there wasn't any padding under the pool.... but of the other ladies who put on a better show than me! This particular clip is of Crash Test Barbie and Malice In Rollerland!
video

And here we see Strawberry Shortskate & Mo Fo On Wheels putting on a pretty good show for the crowd!

So all in all, we had a really successful fundraiser for the league! Sold tons of merch, tons of beer, and a ton of raffle tickets! This was good because we needed the infusion of cash. You think we would be doing alright with what we take in at the door during the bouts, but we actually are a non profit league and we donate all our door receipts to different charities during the season! With philanthropy like that, I am quite happy to get dunked in jello for my fellow skaters!!

And luckily.... no one will get to see it!!!

1 comment:

Employee No. 3699 said...

I can't believe they didn't have any padding under the pool...Ouch!

Did they at least add some vodka to the jello?