Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lurker


I know you are there. I know you are lurking in the background on my social sites... well, with the exception of the ones I have either protected to within an inch of their lives or just down right deleted. I get emails when ever someone starts following me. It tells me who you are. I'm not stupid. We did not end on good terms. The long drawn out battle scarred everyone. I want nothing more to do with you. I would whole heartedly like for you to stay the hell away from anything I come into contact with. Just go away. That isn't likely to happen, obviously, since I have site trackers on my blog and everything else so I know the IP addy and city where people come from, and I see you pop up every once in a while. It's becoming a little too regular now and I just need to let you know.....

I know you're there. I know you're looking for me.

Knock it the fuck off.

No comments: