Monday, February 7, 2011

Well Isn't That Super!

My break down:

4lbs of chicken wings.
1lb of Potato Salad.
1lb of Macaroni Salad.
17 Sliders.
2 Bowls of Tortilla Chips.
1 Bowl of Salsa.
1 Bowl of carrot & celery sticks.
1 Bowl of Ranch.
1 Bowl of Bleu Cheese.

5 People watching the Super Bowl.

We had a really good time. I only had to get pissed off at the kids once. I had fun tweeting the plays and commercials and seeing my friends feed back. My favorite commercials of the night were the VW Darth Vader Kid and Bud Light's Dog's Playing Poker. A few had me scratching my head. Groupon's "Tibet" spot seemed a little tactless and in poor taste. Even later when I found that Groupon was donating money to the charities they were lampooning, I still found it in poor taste. Meh.... that's just me. Snickers was funny, but not as much as last year. They just outdid themselves w/Betty White and how do you follow that??

So Congratulations to Green Bay. It was a good game. I love a heavily contested fight rather than a blowout, and the Packers & Steelers did just that. I'm quite sure the people of Pittsburgh will be saying Big Ben should have gotten his head out of the Dallas titty bars and into the game, but that's neither here nor there.

Now for 6 months of no football..... Thank God I have derby!!

2 comments:

Employee No. 3699 said...

I'm not a big sports fan, so I don't really mind missing the Super Bowl...but that food? Can you please put some of that on dry ice and ship it to me?

Putz said...

ho ho ho, dalllas titty bars, our big ben, oh and i was for the steelers because of big 99 keisel from good ole ehpraim utar