Thursday, February 10, 2011

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

Okee dokee people! I pulled up all the comments, numbered them, threw those numbers in a random number generator and the RNG spit out number 6 and that is....

.....drum roll please......

NIKI D!!!

Otherwise known as @LilMissTiedUp on Twitter, Nicole was #6. I had a bit of a problem while picking the winner though, because I knew the #4 had tweeted and FB'd the post, but forgot to put a comment on the post about both of those things. After wringing my hands about it, I had to go with my own rules I set forth and pick the actual 6th person on the comments list! I'm sorry. Please don't hate me!!

So, Congrats to Nicole! I'll send along that code right away!!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Wooooooohooooooooo! Thank you very much laydee! I'll be sure to let you know what we get!!