Wednesday, February 16, 2011

So, I am catching a cold. My throat was on fire all day today. I tried to ignore it, but that just wasn't happening. Finally I broke down and had HHH drive me to Wall to Wall Mart so I could get some Nyquil. I bought cherry flavor, which didn't really mix well with the orange gatorade I bought to chase it. All I know is I can't be sick come Sunday because the Bombshells have a bout coming up then and I gotta be on my A game..... Bad enough I started a week early and I'll be on the rag for it already!!

If you haven
t guessed yet, I already took the Nyquil and I'm just ramblig on... Like I got Mo's wheels for her skates today. Tomorrow I'll get Jr.'s skates!! Yayayayyayayayayayay!

OK. Good night...zzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

Employee No. 3699 said...

Hope you feel better soon.