Thursday, February 24, 2011

So Cool.

I had the loveliest conversation with Linda Fabsits on Thursday morning, or as you may know her, Employee 3699! Well, it was morning for me, yet late evening for her as she is in India right now living a grand adventure with her husband! We met at Adam's last Halloween party, where I also got to meet Fraughter, her lovely daughter. We talked about kids, her grand kids, how sports in India are all proper and civilized, Jet lag, etc etc etc. It was awesome. I find it so totally cool that I can have a regular conversation with someone who is on the other side of the planet! That is awesome! I love that about the internet!

Now to convince Linda she wants to come to Sarasota/Bradenton for a visit!

1 comment:

Employee No. 3699 said...

Hey there! I'm finally get caught up on some blogs...wasn't on the computer much over the weekend.

It was great chatting with you too! Now as much as I'd love to take a trip to Florida, wouldn't you rather travel for about 24 hours and come see me?

What do you mean, "No"???