Saturday, February 5, 2011

It's Super!!


It's Super Bowl time again! I don't watch it for the game... not unless my team is in there, But since they aren't, I'm going to be watching for the commercials! My favorite last year was the Snickers commercial with Betty White and Abe Vigoda. There is a lot of hype about Ozzy & Bieb's being in one, and the VW one with the kid dressed as Darth Vader. It should make for an interesting evening.

On a little side note, I got my skates kicked out from under me accidentally at practice Saturday morning and landed on my left/back side and elbow. I am now the proud owner of a bone stinger right on my elbow joint! Yes I got a stinger THROUGH my elbow pad!!!! Talented?? Yes. Yes I am. Here's hoping the football players in the game are a little more talented than me!!

NOW BLOCK SOMEBODY YOU CANDY ASSES!!!

1 comment:

Putz said...

ok i'll block some of those candy asses, ifin they ever ome my way