Thursday, February 3, 2011

Don't Hate Me.....

Because I live in a place where it is almost possible to go to the beach year round!
Because we can pretty much grill out every day if we wanted to.
Because this is what January 30th looks like.... green grass(more or less), sunshine, and short sleeves!

It's one of the reasons I love living here! I don't care that the temps approach double digits in the summer. That just means it's time to hit the beach or the pool. I don't care that we have hurricanes. If you can watch TV, you can get thew hell out of the way if it comes towards you. I'm not rubbing it in, just praising my neck of the woods!

You all should come down for a visit.... you know, when you get all dug out and such!

4 comments:

Putz said...

bhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, puzzzzzzzzzzz,pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Employee No. 3699 said...

Though I miss my family and friends living in India...I do NOT miss the weather in Chicago right now.

Russ said...

I think you mean triple digits in the summer.

Normally, NC is good enough for me. I get all four seasons, enough snow to remind me that I really don't like it and a nice spring, summer, and fall.

(oddly, my word verification is paleness)

Cajun Sinsation said...

I'm so with you! There are so many wonderful things about this area. It breaks my heart to be so far away from my hometown and my family, but I love it here so much that when I think about moving back, I talk myself out of it. So worth it!