Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Award Win, Parent Fail.

My winner! He got the A/B Honor Roll.
He's such a great kid. I love him so much.
He's smiling, but I know he was a little disappointed because I got to the ceremopny late and didn't actually get to see him go up to get his award. Sigh.... there's no excuse either... I just forgot. Great Mom right?? So super.... He was glad I got there though. And he's just so damn cute to photograph! The new camera makes his eyes pop.

So, there you have it, my baby boy kicking booty in the classroom!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Congrats to him. Being a parent is rough - you're going to screw it up once in a while. The important thing is that you are raising great kids. In the end, that's all you're supposed to do.

Putz said...

yes, great great kids,