Monday, January 3, 2011

No Jelly Legs, No Jelly Legs....


Oh mai effing GAWD!

It was so stupid, stupid, stupid to not go to practice during the month of December! My legs were all jelly after 30 minutes! And there was a crew from ABC 7 there tonight to do a story about our recruiting drive!! You will be glad to know I didn't embarass myself falling or anything. and along with not going to skate practice in December, I also wasn't running. Sooooo stupid. I have to build back up to my pre-depression/holiday break stamina.

I ran today as well. You don't have to pay attention to those little posts. I'll be posting my distance when I go running. Today was small and indoors. I did the tread mill and made it about 1.85 miles before knocking off. I don't know if it was the machine or me, but I kept feeling like I was slipping. I think it was the machine though, because when I'd do a song walking, it still felt like it was slipping. I think I'll go back to my regular machine on Wednesday. I don't need to break something!

I'm also going to do some weights on Tuesday and Thursday. I'm not training at Boot Camp on Tuesday and Thursday right now, so I need to keep at my upper body development so that doesn't go by the wayside as well. Damn! Isn't it a bitch to take off for the holidays and have it come back to bite you in the ass!?!

YES IT IS!

I can't complain though. I could have gotten off my ass and done something. I just didn't. And for that, I will pay with sweat and pain.

Oh yes I will pay!

1 comment:

metalmom said...

I get jelly legs when I use the treadmill. I need to get moving more!!! You'll be back in shape in no time.