Tuesday, January 11, 2011

NJHS

Tonight was Rebecca's induction into the National Junior Honors Society. Isn't she lovely? She saved up babysitting money and bought her dress and heels. HEELS! OMG I am so old.
Here she is making a derp face after the ceremony.After the regular ceremony I waved at Rebecca and she waved back while they were taking the group photo! I like the "I got it." look on her face.
And here she is with her friend after the thing was over.

As it is, I am a proud mama. I could have done with out all the pomp and circumstance they went through tonight. They didn't even give the kids an actual pin. They got a ribbon. I'm going to try and dig up my old NHS pin for her. Either or, My kid kicks ass.

THE END!!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

OMG! Congrats to Rebecca!!! She looks so beautiful and grown up in her dress! I remember her a lot smaller! Guess that makes me old!
Congrats to you too Mom!

Russ said...

Congrats! Keep up the good work.

Megan said...

Well done, Rebecca! Congratulations

Poppy said...

Yay! Congratulations!!!