Friday, January 21, 2011

New Toy



I got a new phone on Thursday night. HHH and I both got the HTC Evo 4G. Now, I'll never be able to experience 4G unless we got to a 4G city (like Tampa), but the speed we're getting now is faster than my iPhone. Needless to say, I have been busy playing with it(THE PHONE!!) all Friday and probably will be most of Saturday! Oh.. and I got my Angry Birds shirt too! I FB & Tweeted it. Soooooo cute! Ooo! Ooooo! And I found a Puppy Tweets doggie Twitter collar for Gobo today at Super target. You may remember I did a gift list and it was featured on that list for $29.99. Well, I got it on clearance for $7.48!!! SCORE! Ok, so now I have all kinds of stuff to play with now. Gotta go!

Byeeeeeeee!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!
Put Angry Birds down, and back away slowly. It will CONSUME your life. C O N S U M E ! !

You have been warned.

The Evo is a bitchin' phone. You're going to dig it. How about putting that front facing camera to good use, and making some video blog entries?

BEBA!

Russ said...

Where did you get the Angry Birds tee?

Blondefabulous said...

ANON: Too late. I have the regular AND holiday edition of angry birds! Damn you ROVIO!!! As for the video posts, I'm still playing with the features on the phone, but soon people, soon!

RUSS: I replied back, but for everyone else, I got the shirt at Hot Topic in the mall. They sent an advertisement to my inbox saying they had the shirts. $22!!