Sunday, January 30, 2011

Keurig! (and contests)

I'm sitting here, watching the Royal Rumble and snacking on things I shouldn't all the while thinking how awesome tomorrow morning will be!

HHH bought me a Keurig today!

He got a Mini one and it's RED!!! He also got a box of Breakfast Blend cups, a box of English Breakfast Tea cups, and a box of Hot Chocolate cups! Add those to the cups that came in the box with the machine, and I'm set for quite a while! I'll be trying that bad boy out tomorrow morning!

Also, do not forget to enter my contest! $55 gift code to any store CSN runs!! Take the link to the original post and follow the instructions!! Winner will be chosen on Wednesday, 2/9/11.

2 comments:

Putz said...

I HAVE DRIVEN A KEURIG BEFORE AND THEY ARE awesul

Employee No. 3699 said...

I miss my Kuerig here (sigh).

FYI If you don't want to keep buying their coffee, you can order extra mini filters and use your own.