Tuesday, January 4, 2011

J-E-L-L-O!


Hello there intrepid readers! I have good news for you all. The season for the Bradentucky Bombers has been put out and the first home date is on Feb.13th against Ft Meyers!! I probably won't skate that one as I am still learning the ropes here (and I was out the entire month of December), but I will more than likely skate the away bout in Ocala against the Ocala Cannibals the very next weekend (2/20). If you are in the Ocala/Gainesville area come out and see us!

The OTHER news is we have our first big fundraiser almost all set. It will be at the Distillery in Bradenton Fl. There will be live bands, dancing, ......

And Us Roller Girls wrestling in pools of Jell-O!

Oh yes. I am gonna get down and dirty wrestling my fellow team mates in pools filled with 1 foot of gelatin dessert! I am personally hoping for Lime jell-o, because I don't want to be stained pink from Cherry or Strawberry. I'm going to have HHH show me how to execute a few moves. Now I just have to choose what style to go with... Randy, Orton, John Cena, or the Undertaker! (F-U & 5 Knuckle Shuffle baby!)

So there you go! The first two bouts of the season and Jello wrestling!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Kevin said...

You're posting video, right? RIGHT???

;-)

Poppy said...

Go Orton so you can pound your fists into the Jell-O before you strike, but when they're knocked cold do the U CAN'T C ME then roll your eyes to the back of your head and stick your tongue out. :D Best of all worlds!