So, the deal was inked. HHH and I are moving to Lincoln Nebraska in the spring, namely around March. He'll be going up in mid-February to make a start at getting his property in order, then the kids and I will follow up in mid to end of March. Now, it will be spring, more or less, and the temps will be averaging around 40 degrees. For a florida girl who just dropped 70 lbs of body insulating fat, that's pretty damn cold! I figured I have till march's end to come up with some ideas to stay warm.....
- Electric Blanket.
- Thermal Underwear.
- Space Heater.
- Bubble Jacket.
- Sex! Lots of sex!!
- Baking all the time.
- Fire place.
- Sex IN FRONT of the fireplace!
- Flannel PJ's.
- Snuggie, or as we call them, WTF blankets.
- Sit on the dryer while it's running.
- Have SEX on the dryer while it's running!
- Hot Chocolate.
- SEX using warm melted chocolate!