Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Heaven!


I was so nervous. Slowly, ever so slowly, I put on my fishnets, my naughty little school girl skirt, and went out into the night. Then... it was like I had never left! The wind rushed by, tousling my hair. I raced through the groups of people, I shuffled left, I cut right, I moved forward, sideways, & backwards! It was just like riding a bike..... you never forget!

I'm taking about skating, you sickos! The month of December hasn't been great for me or my family. There has been much turmoil in the Blondefabulous household. Needless to say the lack of a vehicle made going anywhere out of the question. Also saving money to get a new car has been top priority, so I haven't been able to cover my dues for the last couple of months. Tonight was a promo appearance for the Bradentucky Bombers at the rink to support their introduction of an Adults only skate night. It was the first time I had been on skates in over 30 days! I haven't been able to get to practice. I haven't skated in a month. It was awful. I never knew just how much I missed it. Rolling out on the floor was like church for me. Feeling the wood under my wheels, it as heaven!

So I was hot, sweaty, out of breath, and it never felt so good!! It was like a great night of sex. I was spent by the time it was time to go home! (Tee hee!!) Now that we have a car again, I'm going to catch up and start getting to practices again. I have a month of sloth to work out, (not to mention all those damn cookies I made!)!!

New year, new chances, eh?

I think so.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

aaaaaand.....SHE'S BACK ladies & gentleman!!!!!! There's the Nicole i know!!!! Missed her! Call me - we need to hang out! <3