Wednesday, December 15, 2010

For The Pop Star!!

I found out something awful today. In New York and it's surrounding boroughs, they don't stock very much Christmas Cap'n Crunch. It sells out almost as soon as they get it!! When I heard this from Poppy, I rushed right out to the store where, as you can see by the photo above, there are cases and cases of the stuff and bought the first box I could get my hands on. Then it was off to the post office. I was going anyway so I could mail a few overseas cards! Awesome!!

Merry Christmas Poppy & Dawg! Can't wait to see that Cereal Wednesday!!

2 comments:

Poppy said...

YIPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am WAY TOO excited over this!


Thank you SO MUCH!!!!

Bubblewench said...

That's gonna be one AWESOME CW!