Monday, December 27, 2010

Downsizing.

Now that the new year is almost upon us, I have to start downsizing the household. Not for economical reasons, but in preparation for the move the Nebraska. The good news is that may be on hold for a month or two, the bad news is that may be on hold for a month or two indefinitely. It seems that the Management firm is having trouble finding a suitable Supervisor for this complex. They last had a possible candidate a week and a half ago. The property manager called HHH in to the office to meet the guy and have them get on a schedule of HHH showing him the property, shop, where everything is kept, etc, etc, etc.... Then HHH went to lunch. In the span of 1 hour, the property manager rescinded the job. It seems something came back on the guy's background that was a major red flag. So now they are back to nobody but HHH and the other tech. Then right before Christmas HHH was told they will be firing the tech for poor job performance. Um.... 3-2=1 right? And if the send off HHH in Feb. that will leave 0!!! Who the hell is going to keep this place in check? And if HHH has to keep this place in line till they get someone else, are they going to shaft him compensation wise too? There are so many questions....

Anyway, I figure I'll just spring clean early. Dump old clothes that don't fit, toys the kids don't play with, stuff I don't use...... I tend to be a pack rat, but I fight it. I don't want to end up like those people on Hoarders, or worse... Like the news article where the woman was killed when a stack of her hoarded stuff fell on her. I do not want that to be my 15 minutes of fame tag line!

OK then.... downsizing. It's a good thing!

3 comments:

Russ said...

This is when we do our annual downsizing too. Plus, you can donate all of those clothes that no longer fit!

Putz said...

you are so damned cute blonde<><><>you will probably be made the main booss of it all if you are not careful<<><>i want you home all domesticated to hell<<><>no i mean to your kiddos

Sheila said...

You should check out flylady.net - she helped me get my clutter under control!