Sunday, December 19, 2010

Bloodbath.

It never fails. Usually sometime in December and continuing on into January, I become ill. Well, I'm not exactly sick per se this year..... but I am sore from my shoulder injury, (which looks like it will need surgery), and last night I had something weird happen.

I had made herb roasted chicken breasts and mashed potatoes and gravy. I had gotten everyone served, and just sat down to eat myself and suddenly felt like something was tickling my face. Then I looked down at my plate and saw huge drops of red all over my potatoes? WTF?!? Then I touched my face and my fingers were covered in blood!

Um.... WTF!?!

It seemed that I sprung a leak in my head, and now my life's blood was running out my nose and into my lovely dinner! WTF indeed!! (so sorry if you were eating something while reading this.) I jumped up, got a paper towel and tried to staunch the flow. This was just what I needed.... for my brains to liquefy and run out my nose! I tweeted and facebooked this little development, and was asked if I had dry nasal passages. I didn't and then I was worried.... why would I develop a sudden, huge nose bleed? Stress most likely. Stress from Christmas, car being out of commission, Getting things in order to move in March..... There's just so much.

Anywhoo.... After about 15 minutes I got the blood to stop, refreshed my plate with potatoes that would NOT appeal to a vampire, and sat back down to eat. Still not sure why my head decided to discharge a pint of blood.... But either way, I think I need to relax a little more.

1 comment:

Bubblewench said...

Oh. That doesn't sound good. I hope you are ok! De-stress... more sex!