Monday, November 8, 2010

You Like Me..... Right??


This is just a quickie. I had to remake my Roller Derby fan page today. Seems due to security issues, admin issues, blah blah blah..... Facebook won't let you just rename your fan page. You have to delete it, leave it like it is, or make a whole new page and re-pester the people who are already your fans to re like you. Yep. I finally broke down and re made the page this morning. It was hard to do. Not due to the time involved, but because SRG was my first team. We started from scratch. I skated almost every bout with them, only missing out on two: one for a concussion, one for the stomach flu! When HHH said we were moving to Bradenton, I knew it would be cost prohibitive for me to head down there for routine practice. Then the infrastructure disintegrated and I had to make a choice. I chose the easier road, the closer team, but I didn't give up.

Now, I am remaking my fan page on Facebook. A couple of the Bombers had been saying I needed to do it. LOL! It has been so wonderful to be accepted so whole heartedly by a wonderful crew of ladies! And now....

If you would be so kind as to "like" me once again??

Thanks!

1 comment:

Russ said...

I'm one of those odd ducks who has not succumbed to the siren's call of crackbook!