Tuesday, November 16, 2010

IMMD


There's this site over on icanhazcheezburger.com called IMMD, which stands for "It Made My Day". Basically, It's a site where people write in about things that gave them a little lift, a happy feeling, or literally stuff that just made their day. I like reading about how people had positive experiences that lifted their spirits. (Don't worry though, I traipse through Wedinator, Fail Blog, Fail Book, and Ugliest Tattoos.... it ain't always rainbows and unicorns ya know....)

Today, I got the above text from one of the derby ladies. It just popped in out of the blue and it touched me so much. What led up to it was last practice and at the other practices, I am one of those yahoos who get hyped and excited. I call out encouragement, get excited, and am upbeat! I thought I was annoying, but I can't help it! I just love my sport. Even practice is exciting to me!

Maybe I'm not as annoying as I think?

It totally made my day!


No comments: