Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hmph....


So I'm sitting here in the living room trying to motivate my ass to go do something, and I just don't have it in me. We got some disappointing news on Monday and from that I have just said to Hell with the rest of the week! I know that sounds really stupid after my awesome amazing "Look at me! Look at me! Look at how much weight I lost!" post from the weekend. Still, HHH and I were hoping for some good news about his job and the possibility of him becoming the Supervisor of the property, but it didn't come down that way. So basically they worked him to death for 35 days straight with the promise of promotion just to say, "Oh sorry. We're gonna look somewhere else." Fuckers.

Then, to make the news even shittier, they are saying he will probably be eligible for promotion around 6 months from now... in either Nebraska, Iowa, or Texas!

Um.... whiskey,.... tango..... foxtrot???

Oh yes. These asses want to move us to where it actually SNOWS!!!!! Are they insane?? I don't do snow! EVER! This must be some conspiracy by polar bears and penguins. Either or, it's hard to watch the man you love give his all and be told GTFO. Thus my melancholy.

Maybe the holidays next week will snap me out of it.

2 comments:

Russ said...

pray for global warming!!!

Ren said...

It doesn't snow *much* in Texas, at least not in the southern half (Austin, San Antonio, Houston). So, there's that....

Sorry, I realize that isn't helpful. :-)