Saturday, November 6, 2010

BT, CB, HP, MC, JHP.


  • Bought our turkey for Thanksgiving already. Went for the 21 pounder! We're having people over. Looks like this may be another year for a dinner party for 20! I'm also going to smoke a ham! Yummy!
  • Had the carpets in the main areas of the house cleaned. If we are gearing up for the holidays, gotta have the house ready too.
  • Speaking of holidays...... it was frickin' COLD Saturday morning!! WTF?? I was in a bikini by the pool on Wednesday and now I'm freezing my ass off?!? Fuck that! That's the whole reason I live in Florida!!!! Hot, sunny weather!
  • And the frickin' cold is causing my bursitis to act up. Ever try to do single and double knee drops with bursitis?? It sucks. It also hurts like a bitch.
  • I have more bruises. :-)
  • The family and I are going to Orlando, namely Altamonte Springs to watch my FIL who made a Bowling Tournament! I am so excited for him!
  • zsxer4
  • Gobo typed that last entry. It was Mommy pet me time.
  • I LOVE the week after Aunt Flo leaves. Let's just say my hormones ramp up and my sex drive goes right along with it! Makes for an "interesting" week or so. ;-)
  • HHH likes that week too!
  • I am researching what to take to Hawaii. I am also considering investing in a hard sided suitcase for my skating gear. I don't want anything I have getting ruined in the cargo hold. I wouldn't be able to get any replacements!
  • I loosened my trucks again another half turn. The sway I have on them now is awesome! I wish I had done it sooner. Now I can get down lower in the turn and do all sorts of fancy footwork with them.
  • Almost none of my old derby stuff fits. My protective pads are way loose, my skirts hang almost off my rump, and I imagine it will take just one good yank by someone falling to strip me! Glad I wear spanky pants!
And that's all I got.

3 comments:

Russ said...

Hawaii is one long friggin plane ride. It is also a kick ass destination.

Miss Anarchy said...

What derby pads do you have? Triple 8s?

Since I can't play anymore, I would be willing to send them to you. They are in pretty decent shape, as shortly after I started skating, I blew out my knee, then got back after a few months and blew it out again.

Let me know if you'd be interested and I'll dig then out of my closet and check the sizes.

Employee No. 3699 said...

Turkey, yum! I can't wait to get home and have some 'real' food.

And Hawaii? Yay for you!