Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Blargh!

What's worse than having Aunt Flo come for an extended visit? Having a celiac attack at 3am go along with it!! Ugh! I am feeling sickly, nausea, vomiting, etc..... I woke with it at 3 am this morning and haven't gone back to sleep yet. Hidden gluten will be the death of me!! This will not bode well for the rest of my day. I gotta hope I can rope it in during the drive to schools and then back home. I think I'll just go back to bed when I get home.

In other news, my calf is still giving me problems. It will be OK for a few days, then it will cramp up either when I'm doing lateral practice at derby, or some sort of springing movement at boot camp. I can keep it under control when I run because I run with a heel to toe step that puts equal pressure on my muscle. It's really starting to irritate me. I want to participate fully in my practices and boot camp! Hopefully with some body rolling I'll be able to work out the muscle and get it back to a good working order. I was going to body rolling later tonight, but if the nausea doesn't die down, I am gonna be in bed all damn day.

Blergh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your body is in revolt!

BEBA!