Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What To Wear, What To Wear....

Yes, ladies and gentlemen.... Halloween. The time when you get to be something you're not! Well... I'm gonna be something I just left!
That's right kids!Go with what you know, eh?
FRENCH MAID!!!!!
Now the problem of which one to pick. Goth Maid? Slutty Maid?? Sluttier Maid??? Ooooooh! I know! I'll do a poll! Vote early and vote often people!!! I've been doing boot camp and will have been doing that for 60 days when Halloween rolls around. Damnit! I'm gonna look hot!

VOTE NOW!!

9 comments:

Russ said...

What difference does it make? It will just end up on the floor!

If I had to pick one, I'd go with the middle one.

Putz said...

on the floor that is so funny><<><end up on the floor ha ha ha russs you are so sexy blondfab

Nicole said...

okay i want the first one..is that the Goth Maid???? you should be the slutty maid :)

Blondefabulous said...

NICOLE: Yes, that's Goth Maid. I kinda like the third one, but I'll go with the internet's demands. It chose my costume last year and that worked out OK.

Anonymous said...

Goth maid. For realz.

Will you be wearing said costume to any parties, or is this for 'at home' consumption only?


BEBA!

Putz said...

lucky hhh

Blondefabulous said...

PUTZ: Your sweet Putz. Missed you around here!

Poppy said...

"Sluttier maid" is my choice after you made it your profile pic and it got stuck in my head as "the right choice". :)

metalmom said...

I like the first one!