Monday, October 4, 2010

Bazinga!


Tonight was a blast. We had a team meeting, and then it was skate time. Monday night was especially awesome because we had Betties at practice! For the uninformed, Betties are new girls who come out to an evaluation, then if they like what they saw, they are invited to training practices. There was a group of about 8 to 10 there tonight. They were practicing on their own with the trainer staff while we were doing our stuff. Finally, practice broke up... it was still before the usual time, so I put in the iPod and was skating around to some killer tunes. Suddenly I hear my name over the music. It was Prosehack. She was setting up a game of freeze tag. Now, freeze tag is hard enough, add in skates and it becomes a blast! You can skate in any direction, zip anywhere you want.... but if you're tagged, you have to freeze till someone crawls through your legs.

I was asked to be it, along with one of the "guy" Betties. Heh, heh...... I counted to ten after the Betties took off and then it was ON! I'm not the fastest girl in the bunch, but I was doing pretty good! To make it even more fun, I started calling out "BAZINGA" every time I tagged someone.

BAZINGA!

BAZINGA!!

BAZINGA!!

It was great!
At one time I had almost everyone tagged. Then I looked up and saw HHH waiting on me. I thanked them for the game and took off for the benches to throw off my gear and head back to the car.

Ha ha ha.....

BAZINGA!

No comments: