Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Survival.

Sung to the tune of "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor.

First I was afraid, I was PETRIFIED!
Kept thinking I would never keep up,
Or that I would die...
But then I spent so many nights
Thinking how I must be wrong
I need to be strong
And I will learn to get along...

And I'll come back
Day after day
You will walk in
and see me there
a real glad look upon my face
I'll do my circuits, I will jog
I will strengthen every day
It may hurt a little bit
But I like it all that way

And yes oh I....
I will survive!
Boot camp will make me strong
And I will be lots healthier all along.
I will kick ass in derby too,
You best watch out
Or I'll hit you!
I will survive....
I will survive!!!
HEY HEY!

Apologies to the lovely Gloria for me mangling her song for my own entertainment!!

PS- I survived the first session of boot camp!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great, thanks. Now THAT'S going to be in my head all day.

BEBA!

Finn said...

Good for you! Keep up the good work; it will pay off.