Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Relax.

That is exactly what I did on Wednesday.

First I took Mo to the dentist. This was the continuation of the dentist appointment from two weeks ago. She got her filling today. Just a small one.... she went and did it all by herself too. (I am trying really hard to stop being a hover parent.) Now we are good for 6 months.

After that was taken care of, we came back and relaxed at home, ate some lunch, then headed out to the pool. My little fish swam around for an hour or so then it was time for us to go get the other two from school. Then when we got back we all went to the pool! It was just that nice of a day. I don't know what these people are talking about..... some Tropical Storm Nicole or something......

I was so relaxed. It was so nice. I wasn't harried, wasn't on edge. I cooked a nice dinner, washed up the dishes, and watched Iron Man 2 with HHH. Afterwards HHH and I showered and ... heh, heh...... well, things got "interesting". I have to say, being relaxed really helped. Lately I have been, shall we say, stifled in the intimate department. I have just been exhausted, so exhausted I haven't been able to do much at all. That decision to give my two weeks is looking better and better!

So how was YOUR hump day??
;-)

3 comments:

Poppy said...

We humped yesterday. Today is our day of rest. :)

I am so glad you had such a relaxing day!!

Blondefabulous said...

POPPY: And in a week and 2 days I will be able to have even MORE of those days!! ;-)

Russ said...

well the wife has her monthly visitor, so that was out. I did play some racquetball though.