Thursday, September 16, 2010

Predictable.

I knew it was going to happen.

I knew and tried to be ready for it.

Boss Lady is SO predictable.

Last night I got the text notice that I was paid and my check was in my account. I had kept track of my hours, calculated it out using the figures Boss Lady and I had spoken and agreed on when she came down two weeks ago....

And my check was $200 shorter than my calculations.

I knew she would find a way to screw me. The writing was on the wall when she hired on old owner to do the managers job and old owner couldn't believe I was being worked to death for so little money, being called nights and weekends, being asked to field client inquiries in off times and constantly getting calls at all hours. I saw her purposefully screw over the girlfriend/fiancee of her husband's brother when that girl came to us to work for a short time, so why did I think I'd be any different?

Now it's time to do some investigating. I'll try to grab my check stub this morning if it comes before E and I have to leave and I'll see just how she cheated me. Less pay than we talked about? Did she not put on all my hours... (I did keep track.)? If I do find she has willfully cheated me, there will be some hard decisions to be made. HHH and I will look at our finances, and I may be leaving sooner than I thought.

Oh, and to top it all off? I got to find another email where Boss Lady and New Manager blamed something on me that wasn't my fault. I just L-O-V-E getting the blame for something that had not shit one of a thing to do with me.

Predictable.

1 comment:

Poppy said...

*hug* that royally sucks. Looking forward to your departure.