Saturday, September 4, 2010

NEXT

So, boss lady filled me in on how things are gonna work for the next 8 months.

  1. I am going to be leading team 1.
  2. the old owner will be back to do the office and whip the ladies into shape.
  3. I am now only going to make $10.25 an hour.
  4. That last one sucks ass.
Now, granted, I won't have the headaches I have been having over the last year. No one texting me at 5am giving me some bull shit excuse as to why their sorry ass can't come to work, no one just deciding, "I don't FEEL like doing my last house so I'm not gonna and let Blonde get screamed at by the customer later for it cause I didn't tell her about it.", or anything like that anymore. I can sleep in, sort of, and just do my little job for a while. Problem is we are going to have to move again. I'm basically taking a $2 pay cut when you break it down. Ouch! So now we get to move because of me this time.

Whoop dee fucking do.

2 comments:

Poppy said...

If staying in your current home means you getting mentally and physically sick from your job... is that worth it? Clearly not, so you're making the right decision for you and your family. You'll be happy again and take better care of you and your family.

I'm of the "money is stupid" philosophy but was an extra $2 an hour really worth all that grief? Wow. Maybe in the short run you or members of your family think so, but I am doing my optimistic thought that this is for the better in the long run.

You're really good at this part of the job, you enjoy what you do, you take pride in what you do. Let yourself go back to that part. The other part was clearly a clusterfuck of assholery.

ok, bye <3

Russ said...

Your sanity is worth $2/hr, right?