Friday, September 10, 2010

Being The Better Person....

... means even though you saw the shitty emails about you, (as I mentioned yesterday), you still work a whole cleaning shift, come back to the office, start the laundry, input the hours into the computer, log in the payments from clients, and prepare the books for the next day.

Yesterday the old owner/new manager said something really funny. One of the girls had called out because she caught the crud that had been going around and then when new manager realized she would have to clean the entire day THEN go back and get the office cleared up and the next days books made up, she said...

"I am going to ask for more money because Boss Lady is not spending labor money when I go out and clean all day, but if I have to be here till 7 or 8 at night just to finish the office work because of that cleaning, it isn't fair to me."

I was trying REALLY HARD not to laugh. That's what I had been having to do for the past year and a half. I was never offered more money, benefits, zilch! When I would mention that I was feeling over worked, it was always blown off. (and then more work was piled on me.) Oh well, I wished her luck and then went about my day.

I wonder how long New Manager will put up with Boss Lady's shit??

No comments: