Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What To Do?

I want one day...... ONE DAY..... where everything goes right.

I want everyone who is supposed to come to work to actually show up to work.

I want clients to actually let us do our jobs the way we're supposed to.

I want my employees to stop asking me "Why am I not making money?"

I want to be there for my family again.

I want to actually like my job.

I want to want to go to work again.

I want people to stop giving me bullshit excuses for why I can't depend on them any more.

I want to have fun again.


Unfortunately, I will have to step down from my job to have these things. The ladies don't respect me anymore. I can't do the job I was hired for because the ladies are always calling out and I have to go clean houses all day, which, by itself is OK with me, but when I am out cleaning for 7 hours a day, THEN I have to come back to the office and do the office work also? Uh-uh. I officially would like to say I am BURNT OUT! I tried so hard to make it work, but if I can't get support from the very people depending on me for a paycheck....... so sorry. I don't even care any more. I care about my clients, but all the other BS? Nope. Not even a whimper.

So I have committed to this step down for my sanity. What have you all been doing lately?

1 comment:

Poppy said...

Any way you can start your own business?