Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Almost Time For A Review.

About a month and a half ago, CSN asked me if I'd do a review of one of their products. I chose to get a headboard from them and I was going to do a review of that. It was a headboard for my 13 year old daughter.... so it of course it is going to go through the wringer! Either way..... the review will be ready soon. Yay!

In other news, I went back to the lovely Mrs. Littrell's home today w/ Mommielicious for her second cleaning! She is such a joy to clean for! I love her! She was so happy to see us. She welcomed us in and we got to work right away. We changed her bed, started her laundry, cleaned her kitchen and bathroom, dried her laundry and folded it, vacuumed the floors, and got her all set up for the next two weeks! She's always so nice, and so pleasant to be around! Mommielicious and I were just tickled to be there! She was our only house on our route today, but still.... it was awesome. People like Mrs. Littrell make it possible for me to get through days where I have the ungrateful clients, like the rich lady who grabbed me!{shudder}

So that's what's going on right now. Boss Lady will be in town till Saturday so I will be doing the do and showing her why I am an integral part of the Green Team!

Go Team Green!!!

No comments: