Sunday, July 25, 2010

24 Hours

This was my ass 3 hours after I hit the floor after a really brutal hit. I gave as good as I got, and if this was the only thing I got then OK.
THIS is my ass after about 24 hours. Oh! Em! Gee!! It's heart shaped and getting darker by the hour! It made for a really "interesting" ride home today!! I felt every bump and bounce! Owwie! HHH says it isn't my ass, but my hip. Whatever, it still hurts all up around that area.

Now, I will be resting up. I slept for a few hours after I got home, and hit the hay early as well. I hope this week goes well with little problems!

3 comments:

Russ said...

You are a crazy person, you realize this, right?

Blondefabulous said...

RUSS: Heh... just wait till tomorrow's photos!

Putz said...

i like pictures of your ass, just wish you would show more of yourself