Friday, June 25, 2010

That is a poster I ordered from Snapfish. It's made of pure awesome! How did I get such an awesome idea you ask? Well, I got it with my Coke Rewards points. See, we drink a shit load of coke in this house. Probably loads more than we should. And in every box of soda there is a code you can enter to get points. I rack up a LOT of points. Thousands in fact. You can trade these points in for stuff. I got HHH a skin for his Blackberry. I got Rebecca a few magazine subscriptions, and I got myself a kick ass poster.It's 16 x 20, and made of awesomesauce. I am hoping to get the poster in in a few days and take it to my boy, Chad, at Sir Speedy Printing and see if he can't make more of them for me. Then maybe I could do a give away here. Either or.... It's cool. LOVE. IT!!!

2 comments:

Poppy said...

It's beautiful!

We have a bunch of Coke caps if you want them... lemme know by email? :)

Bubblewench said...

That is super cool.