Monday, May 31, 2010

A New Day.

Well, yesterday was gotten through with little to no blood shed. I say little to no because I had to go clean the crazy lady's house. She was on a freakin' tear because it was her husband's birthday and she was having a surprise party for him later that day. Ugh...... I wasn't even interested, I just wanted to get done and get out.

After 4 hours doing that, I sent everyone home and took myself home as well. I was working from home for the rest of the day! So now I am going to sleep on it, and hopefully the coming week will be a better one. On a sadder note, I spoke with the woman whose husband committed suicide and burned their house down. She was calling to cancel services and apologize to ME for having to do so. Apologize to me?? Oh my GOD! I assured her no apology was necessary and we would be happy to help in any way possible. Should she get a temporary place set up and need it to be cleaned before moving in, I said we'd be more than happy to donate our services for a move in clean. She said thank you and also told me to thank her regular girls for their excellent service. I said I would and once again told her to call us if she needed anything. That made me sad.

Here's to a better week!

2 comments:

Bubblewench said...

I hope you have a short week too! Sending good thoughts for a good week your way.:)

Putz said...

see i could have been one of your regular girls{even though i am a damned great male custodian} if onliest i had been on your creww>>>drats