Sunday, May 16, 2010

Ever...


... have one of those days where you're just blah?

I got one of those going on at the moment. I hate being in limbo. Even though we have only 2 weeks of it. I don't like it. I'm going to try and concentrate on work and derby, and hopefully that will get me by.

I'm also realizing Gobo IS NOT Toby. Gobo thinks he's a mountain goat. He climbs the furniture to get to things he is not supposed to get to. Like people food that is bad for him, items to chew he should NOT be chewing, and other such nonsense. Yes, I understand he is a baby..... but I miss my Toby. Sigh....

I hope next week brings us a good choice of houses. We shall see...

3 comments:

Poppy said...

I feel your Gobo pain. I'm up at 4am because Twitter keeps trying to eat Dawg in his sleep so he'll play with her.

Russ said...

Keep plugging Blond! You'll make it.

Putz said...

hey that is a picture of you at the head of your post, i recognize you, yep i do