Monday, May 24, 2010

4/3

In about a week and a half, I'll be moving........

AGAIN!

This time though, we are moving into a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house.

That's a bedroom for each kid. No sharing. No more arguments about, "Her stuff is on MY SIDE!!" or "Moooooooooooom! I can't find my (clothing, school book, toy, socks, etc....).

Granted, I have to box shit up again, but I have a nice place with a YARD to put it in. Photo's will eventually follow. The only problem I see is that I am now in Bradentucky territory.

Hope they like Hot pink and black out here!!

3 comments:

Russ said...

Congrats on the home ownership! It has its ups and downs. Out of curiosity, since you work for a cleaning agency, do you get your house cleaned as a perk? Or just the supplies to do it?

Putz said...

i'll come and clean your house for you, you can be my assistant and i will nuse only GREEN CHEMICALS

Poppy said...

Very glad you finally have a place to land and that it suits the size of your family.

Will you still be able to skate for Sarasota? I don't know how far Bradentucky is from there.