Thursday, April 29, 2010

Worn.

I'm feeling really worn out. I had to run all over 3 different counties today for the job. This person has a piece of broken equipment here, that person has a question about a home alarm there, can you come check this job here...... sigh.... I stayed in the car all. damn. day. By the end of the day I was so freakin tired, I stopped off at Jimski's to get hot dogs for everyone for dinner. Yep... Mom of the year right here.

HHH got some news today. Not going to say what it is just yet, but suffice it to say while it makes me happy for HHH, I'm not sure how it I feel about it's effects on me. I guess that's what marriage is all about. Making sacrifices for the one you love, even if you might not like it. (And HHH, if you're reading this, I've followed you every other time we've had to go somewhere, this time is no different. Don't read too much into this post.)

OK, time to get dressed for practice. We have a derby bout this Sunday. Not gonna plug it too much because it's an away game and no one ever goes to watch me anyway. Wow... that sounded really depressing! Fuck it.

2 comments:

Putz said...

very good indeed

Putz said...

MAYBE YOU CAN FOLLOW HIM BACK TO BOWLING GREEN????