Monday, April 5, 2010

Still Riding High!!

Bone Crusher has been at it again!! She's been taking the photo's she took last Saturday and tweaking them with titles. It looks awesome! I am still riding the high from the sheer excitement and exhilaration! Heck! It got me through today's cleanings, and that's saying something since I had to clean the crazy woman's place today!

So that's all for now. Not too much going on right now. Hopefully as the snow birds leave things will settle down and I'll be able to take more time to blog, Lord knows they give me fodder for it every day!!

2 comments:

Finn said...

I want bigger pictures!

Putz said...

i hope yopu don't consider us old retire types as fodder for your blogs{ you know snow birds who will be racing out of town real soon to get back to ut, nebraska, new jersy etc etc etc} wait till you get to my age>>>i am 30 years older than you exactly